Dear candidates! We appreciate your interest in working at Lido and it is always a pleasure for us to learn about your skills and accomplishments! Unfortunately, we are not actively hiring right now, however, we expect to start actively growing the team you are interested in in the coming months. Please feel free to send us your CV and we will be very glad to contact you as soon as we start the action.
Lido is the leading liquid staking solution, providing a simple and secure way to earn interest on a range of digital assets. Staking via Lido ensures that your assets remain liquid and can be used across a range of DeFi applications to earn extra yield.
Lido launched on Ethereum with the mission of keeping the Beacon Chain decentralized and democratising access for shakers with less than 32 ETH. It has since launched on a number of other Proof-of-Stake blockchains including Solana, Polkadot, Kusama and Polygon with others in development.
For further context we recommend our introductory blog.
Change Manager will be a reliable support for teams and team leaders in building the processes and implementing the changes needed to achieve organization scaling and effective growth. It will provide solid support for business and technical leaders behind shaping the DAO to achieve its mission to make staking simple, secure and to keep Ethereum, Terra, Solana, as well as other supported protocols, decentralized and censorship resistance.
- Creating sustainable and efficient processes for managing repeatable tasks.
- Organize knowledge sharing between teams.
- Organize roadmaps of the different teams, make them available and ensure they are in an easy-to-understand form that gives everyone an overview of our progress.
- Provide accurate and timely reports outlining the operational condition of the company.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
The successful candidate will have a passion for decentralization, a deep understanding of human nature, and 5 years of experience in relevant change management or operations & process management roles in high-growth companies and daos. They are capable of easily navigating in an unfamiliar subject area and have the know-how, hands-on approach to process implementation, coordination and support in a change environment.
- BA or BS Degree in Organizational Development, Organizational Behavior, or Industrial/Organizational Psychology.
- 5+ years of experience in organizational change management program design and implementation.
- 5+ years of experience in project management and resource management.
- Must be a leader who can influence stakeholders in written and oral communications.
- What would you change about lido, why and what would be the steps?
- Why do you want to work on a dao?
- What's the most important challenge in your desired role?
- Who could recommend you?
Lido is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, preferred pfp NFT, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.