Lido is the leading liquid staking solution for Ethereum backed by a number of the industry leading blockchain staking providers with more than $5.5b asset staked and 15.5% of ETH staking market share.
Change Manager will be a reliable support for teams and team leaders in building the processes and implementing the changes needed to achieve organization scaling and effective growth. It will provide solid support for business and technical leaders behind shaping the DAO to achieve its mission to make staking simple, secure and to keep Ethereum, Terra, Solana, as well as other supported protocols, decentralized and censorship resistance.
- Creating sustainable and efficient processes for managing repeatable tasks.
- Organize knowledge sharing between teams.
- Organize roadmaps of the different teams, make them available and ensure they are in an easy-to-understand form that gives everyone an overview of our progress.
- Provide accurate and timely reports outlining the operational condition of the company.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
The successful candidate will have a passion for decentralization, a deep understanding of human nature, and 5 years of experience in relevant change management or operations & process management roles in high-growth companies and daos. They are capable of easily navigating in an unfamiliar subject area and have the know-how, hands-on approach to process implementation, coordination and support in a change environment.
- BA or BS Degree in Organizational Development, Organizational Behavior, or Industrial/Organizational Psychology.
- 5+ years of experience in organizational change management program design and implementation.
- 5+ years of experience in project management and resource management.
- Must be a leader who can influence stakeholders in written and oral communications.
- What would you change about lido, why and what would be the steps?
- Why do you want to work on a dao?
- What's the most important challenge in your desired role?
- Who could recommend you?
Lido is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, preferred pfp NFT, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.