Lido is the leading liquid staking solution, providing a simple and secure way to earn interest on a range of digital assets. Staking via Lido ensures that your assets remain liquid and can be used across a range of DeFi applications to earn extra yield.
Lido launched on Ethereum with the mission of keeping the Beacon Chain decentralized and democratising access for shakers with less than 32 ETH. It has since launched on a number of other Proof-of-Stake blockchains including Solana, Polkadot, Kusama and Polygon with others in development.
For further context we recommend our introductory blog.
Our Analytical team builds models and simulations of blockchain networks and smart contracts using data from a wide range of sources in order to provide DeFi analytics & insights for the community and Lido's strategical and tactical decisions as well as regular analytical support for Lido's products and projects. As a Data Analyst in this team, you will translate product and business issues into research&analytical questions and develop descriptive and predictive models to address various business problems through leveraging statistical modeling, machine learning, and data mining techniques. This role requires excellent analytical skills, proficient knowledge of data analysis practices, and the ability to collaborate with various teams.
The role is a full-time remote position, and you’re free to work from anywhere. Be advised that most meetings occur between 08:00 and 14:00 UTC. If you're applying from a location where these hours are outside your usual working hours, we expect you to adapt to our meeting times.
- Build data models and visualizations of public blockchain data and simulation results
- Construct and check hypotheses based on data
- Perform ad hoc data analysis based on requests from various teams
- Build agent-based simulations of smart contracts and blockchain networks
- Generate actionable insights and share the results with the community
- Work on self-directed data research projects that identify valuable opportunities for further exploration
- Hands-on data analysis, statistical modeling techniques
- Proficient at writing code in Python or similar languages
- Experience with scientific computing packages such as Numpy/Scipy, Pandas, etc.
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills
- Advanced English
The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, capable of working in a fast-paced environment, enjoying working with emerging technologies, possess a strong attention to detail
- Solid understanding of data science methods used to analyse data, and knowledge of data types, topics, and scientific challenges and approaches, statistical analytics. You likely have a degree in Finance/Economics, Math/Applied Math, Statistics/Applied Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science or similar field or similar or equivalent real-world experience
- Standard knowledge in the use of data sources and applications to conduct research
- Experience in working with large datasets
- Experience with data modeling and data exploration tools
- Experience in ML development and deployment is a plus
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- Crypto experience, particularly working with Ethereum / blockchain nodes is a plus
- Are ready to take ownership and responsibility for your work. Never heard of the words “not my job"
Lido is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, preferred pfp NFT, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.