Lido is the leading liquid staking solution, providing a simple and secure way to earn interest on a range of digital assets. Staking via Lido ensures that your assets remain liquid and can be used across a range of DeFi applications to earn extra yield.
Lido launched on Ethereum with the mission of keeping the Beacon Chain decentralized and democratising access for shakers with less than 32 ETH. It has since launched on a number of other Proof-of-Stake blockchains including Solana, Polkadot, Kusama and Polygon with others in development.
For further context we recommend our introductory blog.
Reporting directly to the DAO, you will optimize Lido operating capabilities, strategies, systems and processes, and procedures to maximize productivity, efficiency, and employee satisfaction within the organization. You will regularly collaborate with Product, Technology, HR, Marketing, Customer Success teams.
- Improve and upscale organizational structure to match the scope of this initiative
- Build a leadership team with significant game-changer hires.
- Drive the creation of powerful and clear incentives for DAO members and sub-organizations
- Drive forth the establishment of an ownership culture that generates goodwill and self-sustains.
- Guarantee transparency and predictability in achieving DAO mission.
- Oversee team operations, project timeline, business development, and employee productivity.
- Evaluate and monitor task performance across the company, and ensure tasks are being met and efficiency is maximized
- Strategically manage, organize, and coordinate employees from different departments to ensure efficiency
We are looking for an organized, driven, get-things-done, self-starter to be Lido Operating manager.
- Passionate about next-generation finance and blockchain technology.
- Deep understanding of the open-source, technical product landscape.
- Understanding of blockchain security and incentive structure
- A solid skill of getting shit done in adverse circumstances
- An extensive contact network & knowledge of finance & cryptocurrency market, and be well known in the crypto community.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills.
- What would you change about lido, why, and what would be the steps?
- Why do you want to work on a dao?
- What's the most important challenge in your desired role?
- Who could recommend you?
Lido is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, preferred pfp NFT, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.
Apply through the form.