Pool Maintenance Labs Ltd is a remote-first, member-based not-for-profit company that has as its objects education, advocacy and research of liquid staking and related technologies. It offers competitive compensation as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are an experienced project manager with a focus on onboarding and L&D projects looking for a new challenge, you are encouraged to apply for this opportunity. Contracts are subject to a 90 day probationary period.
Participate in the implementation of HR-related projects: onboarding, learning and development, performance management
- Be involved in the execution of project activities and help project/program routines as determined throughout the project lifecycle
- Help with the development and revision of project documents, status updates, communications, testing, and implementation efforts
- Perform market analysis to find the best tools and solutions to run HR processes and implement them
- Create and help refine materials for an extensive range of human resources deliverables and functions
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and external partners to deliver best-in-class performance
- Knowledge and understanding of HR concepts, procedures and latest solutions for HR in the market
- Solid organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Great interpersonal skills and experience in developing connections within the HR team and with business associates
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adjust to changing preferences in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to contribute asynchronously and communicate across remote teams
- Show a professional approach while maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive data
Pool Maintenance Labs Ltd follows the principles of equity, diversity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, national origin, preferred NFT, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.
To apply, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org