Lido is the leading liquid staking solution, providing a simple and secure way to earn interest on a range of digital assets. Staking via Lido ensures that your assets remain liquid and can be used across a range of DeFi applications to earn extra yield.
Lido launched on Ethereum with the mission of keeping the Beacon Chain decentralized and democratising access for shakers with less than 32 ETH. It has since launched on a number of other Proof-of-Stake blockchains including Solana, Polkadot, Kusama and Polygon with others in development.
For further context we recommend our introductory blog.
Any DAO has a stream of decisions and actions to carry out, both on-chain and off-chain. Due to the nature of the industry, those actions require high transparency of planning, communications, and operational excellence: DAO members and general public should know what to expect and how to cross-check the DAO actions, and there’s no room for error in on-chain ops.
The DAO Operations Lead is responsible for designing, facilitating, and overseeing governance and operations processes to ensure that DAO decisions are executed and implemented in an effective, safe, and timely manner.
1. Execution. All DAO decisions should be implemented in correct, safe and timely manner.
2. Communication. Ensuring that the ops roadmap is visible & properly communicated ahead of time. The goal is for the DAO members to know and understand what the current DAO Ops are about, how do they contribute to DAO goals and what to expect next. As an open org, DAO wants to maintain transparency of the plans & actions for the general public through existing & suitable means of communications.
3. Management & planning. Making sure the operations are stable and resilient, transparent & communicated properly both with DAO members & general public. Hiring & training the ops team. Managing processes & iterating to make those more fault-proof.
4. Development of Lido DAO Ops tooling. Maintaining existing tooling & iterating on technical implementations. Planning & implementing new Lido DAO-Ops software development with help of other development teams & experts.
5. Development of general DAO Ops tooling. Development of DAO tooling accessible & useful for other organizations in the space, ensuring Lido DAO utilizes best available DAO products & is contributing to the state-of-art of DAO Ops management.
The DAO Operations department would be generally responsible for the following:
- Designing Core Ops processes for the DAO and helping other departments leverage best-practices for their internal processes.
- Driving and facilitating decision making on project management and tooling for DAO operations.
- Day-to-day operations for committees, ops teams and maintenance of regular processes (e.g. LP rewards, referral programs, contributor compensations & other sub-DAO org support).
- Protocol management & upgrade operations (making sure the updates in smart contracts owned & managed by DAO are made in transparent & timely manner), including key holder coordination and management (where applicable).
- One-off actions on behalf of the DAO (such as 1M ETH staked NFT giveaway, setting ENS names for protocol contracts, etc.).
- Keeping track of and reporting on off-chain processes (periodic committee renewals, committee policies and processes, etc.).
The DAO Operations Lead role requires a mix of operational, management, and technical skills.
1. Blockhain operational skills in performing on-chain operations through the means necessary (special & general-purpose UIs, scripting, multisig ops).
2. Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity.
3. Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands.
4. Strong working knowledge of industry ecosystem and mechanics.
5. Proven ability to develop innovative solutions for increased productivity.
6. Organisational, communication, and leadership skills, demonstrated by previous professional success.
Lido is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, preferred pfp NFT, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.