Dear candidates! We appreciate your interest in working at Lido and it is always a pleasure for us to learn about your skills and accomplishments! Unfortunately, we are not actively hiring right now, however, we expect to start actively growing the team you are interested in in the coming months. Please feel free to send us your CV and we will be very glad to contact you as soon as we start the action.
This is a unique opportunity to work deeply in the blockchain ecosystem as a DAO member on a globally distributed team. Lido is a team working on the cutting edge of decentralized finance (DeFi) while standardizing new forms of employment along the way. Our target candidates have a high risk tolerance and are comfortable with the unknown.
This role is prioritizing fast learners, effective communication and those that are able to execute on a sustained basis in an organized manner. We want someone that is comfortable in a highly unstructured environment and able to manage multiple threads simultaneously.
Lido is a liquid staking solution for blockchains backed by industry-leading staking providers. Lido lets users stake their ETH and other proof of stake assets - without locking assets or maintaining infrastructure - whilst participating in on-chain activities, e.g. lending.
Lido attempts to solve the problems associated with initial ETH 2.0 staking - illiquidity, immovability and accessibility - making staked ETH liquid and allowing for participation with any amount of ETH to improve security of the Ethereum network.
We also recommend you read our introductory blog.
Lido has 3 key priorities.
- Drive productivity of stETH and other st-assets
- Drive AUM of ETH in the Lido protocol
- Drive expansion to new protocols
The goal of the Protocol Business Development Manager is to drive expansion of Lido protocol’s liquid derivative assets. The protocol manager will need to manage technical requirements gathering, technical team qualification interviews, partner incentive structuring and post launch integrations. This role will provide the opportunity to work with a protocol’s foundation teams, industry leading node operators and key technical teams to achieve the desired outcomes.
Protocol expansion is pivotal to Lido’s mission. While Ethereum is the heart of DeFi today, it is readily apparent that a multi-chain ecosystem will emerge and Lido needs to make sure it is supporting the most relevant protocols.
This will drive adoption of stETH and other Lido derivatives as the standard unit of account for all bonded and interest bearing assets, regardless of protocol. Maintaining the relevant pegs of the derivatives, including the availability and liquidity, results in a network effect cementing Lido’s position as a market leader. Thus driving further value to LDO token holders and the treasury.
We are looking for someone that can execute on key value drivers, manage multiple, complex relationships and understands the value proposition of Lido. This person must be highly organized, self-sufficient and comfortable in building relationships and process at the same time. A crypto native is preferred but not required. However, understanding of staking and the movement of the blockchain space on a macro level is.
- Drive protocol outcomes, product adoption and best in class customer experience for users of Lido’s assets
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall availability
- Work with the DAO in the development of target list and priorities driven by feedback
- Define and optimize integration lifecycle by driving incentive programs and initiatives to improve engagement and leading a culture of continuous improvement
- Address escalated partner issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the DAO as appropriate
- Collaborate with the DAO in the development of performance goals (KPIs) and long-term operational plans
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration
- Maintain a deep understanding of upcoming and new staking protocols, their technical trade offs and prioritizing them accordingly.
- Building relationships with the foundations, understanding their roadmaps and providing feedback to Lido about the potential impact. Key considerations are the state of their DeFi ecosystem, bridges in and out of the protocol, number of active users and total value locked on the protocol.
- Develop a comprehensive playbook as guide to launch protocol expansions
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives
- Build and maintain relationships with all departments, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
- Devise strategies to ensure growth of programs protocol wide, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize output and minimize costs
- Uphold organization policies and standards, ensuring legislative regulations are followed
- Help drive the operational cadence for the group, measure and track critical KPIs and initiatives, and present to an executive leadership audience
- Develop strategic and business cases working with cross-functional teams outlining business opportunity, rationale, and execution plans to achieve the vision for the opportunity including product, GTM strategies, and business model
- Knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including basic modeling, customer service and content production
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands
- Strong working knowledge of industry ecosystem and mechanics
- Proven ability to develop innovative solutions for increased productivity
- Negotiation skills in both internal and external settings
- Organizational, communication, and leadership skills, demonstrated by previous professional success
Lido is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, preferred pfp NFT, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.